Your car is one of your most valuable assets. It is also one of the most dangerous, in terms of the harm it can cause. An accident, particularly if it’s your fault, can put a dent — or worse — in your financial security. For most people, insurance is a mystery. They know they should have insurance for their automobiles (most states require it), but they don’t understand the various coverage’s in the policy. And they don’t know which insurance companies offer the best — the best! — prices. Because they don’t understand the product, many people think insurance is a rip-off, and it is — if you pay too much or buy coverage you don’t need.
All auto insurance is not created equal. In fact, almost none of it is. There are thousands of different products out there, from hundreds of insurance companies. How do you find the insurance and the insurance company that are best for you? Because Auto Insurance Quotes has researched the insurance needs of automobile owners and their families, we have decided to dedicate ourselves to solving for you some of the mysteries of auto insurance.
One very important thing to have in mind – your insurance premium depends a LOT on your credit! If you have a good credit score you premium will be lower. The opposite is also true (unfortunately) – lower credit scores lead to higher insurance rates. So before getting your free car insurance quote it is a good idea to check how good your credit it actually is. Many companies offer free credit reports and this is the best option in Our opinion at the moment – free credit report.
Why you need your FREE online credit report?
- Your insurance premiums are affected by your credit score
- Most insures pull your credit report when you request an insurance quote
- Find and dispute inaccuracies before they interfere with your credit transactions
- According to the FTC, identity theft is the fastest rising white collar crime in America
- Make sure your credit report is accurate before critical life events occur – when you apply for a mortgage, change jobs, or get married
- Find out why you’ve been granted or denied credit
- Get your free credit report today!